Monday, November 26, 2007

Down But Not Out

Bad news for Novice Shaper fans, I've decided to vacate my shaping room space as a result of another break in (second in six months) while I was away enjoying warm Hawaiian waves earlier this month. Nothing was stolen, except a $20 radio and some piece of mind. Amazing what a crack head will do to for a few bucks.

Well, its all good cause I wasn't anticipating on glassing much over the winter in a freezing garage anyways, and firing up a portable heater in a room with lots of flammable goodies wasn't a thrilling option either.

I'm sure I'll find another space soon, till then, the shaping room and all the equipment will reside in storage.

Hope to be back up and running soon....

kc

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that.
Did you ever get that Mandala repaired?

KC said...

sadly, no

i might just bite the bullet and send it to a pro

Anonymous said...

kc -- hope CoaNS is back in action soon!

Maybe, now that you have all this free time ;>) you can post a detailed photo-essay on how you shaped that nice tail on the datsun twinnie?